Made In China Made In China

Well, this is something I would never expected to have come out of Newgrounds.
I can tell there's a lot of thought put into this, and don't get me wrong, I thought it was wonderful. But there are a few things that may need improvement:

~The animation was a bit rigid in places, mainly on the humans. That needs a bit of work.
~This might be going against your original vision, but a VERY slight use of colour in a few places might really make something like this a bit more interesting. Not tons of colour everywhere, just minimalistic uses here and there.

There was a lot I liked about this, though. The wine glass exploding? Awesome! That one shot with the fish-eye lens? Didn't know you could even do that in Flash! Those recreations of all those famous paintings? Pretty intriguing, and you captured the essence of them very well, making them fit in with the rest of the flash quite flawlessly.

So yeah, it's pretty damn good but it needs work. There's a lot of potential here.

peef2 responds:

thanks for your response. i am always trying out new animation and trying to learn. hopefully my next one will be better

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Damn, This Is Just Really Entertaining

I had a big fat grin all the way through this. I remember watching the first two on Stickpage at age 10 or so and had given up all hope of a third. but Jesus Christ you really delivered on this.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

I'm Guilty

My rival was Assflap. Close enough, right?

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

Haha, It's A Funny Little Game

I used to play this as a kid, and recently I've been watching One More Final: I Need You(Tube Poop) on YouTube, but I had no idea of the connection until recently. Haha. Nice dog.

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

If this gets a sequel and has real life songs

That sequel should have the Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim on it.

o_0 (oh Zero) -SV o_0 (oh Zero) -SV

Interesting Stuff, Man

The lack of predictability really sets this song apart from all the generic trance stuff on this site

Gehn's Theme Remix Gehn's Theme Remix

You Wouldn't Happen To Be THAT MycroProcessor?

Would you?

It definitely sounds like your stuff so I'll guess it is.

==(Liquid Edge)== ==(Liquid Edge)==

NIce One

I find your songs with beats the best, personally. Not quite up there with Deep Man, but still great.
Also, I detect an Aphex Twin influence

Buoy responds:

considering this is made over 4 years ago it should be nowhere near deep man in terms of quality :P

Dunno about Aphex Twin, I did listen to him around those times though